Are there any extra fees? Absolutely none
Do you have Ortho Dental Insurance? Pay as low as $1,350
plus, Free Teeth Whitening for Life!
Invisalign Cost in Bay Area, California - Get 40% Off!
Find out factors affecting Invisalign Cost in Bay Area, California. The cost of Invisalign in Bay Area ranges from $3,800-$7,500. Get 40% discount from us! At Dr. Mahsa Efandiari Dental Group, we understand that the biggest concern of prospective orthodontic patients is the treatment cost. If you are also wondering about the cost of treatment with Invisalign aligners, this article is for you. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about treatment costs with clear aligners. This should give you a general idea of factors affecting Invisalin price if you are seeking for options in Los Gatos, Campbell, San Jose, Saratoga, Santa Clara and Nearby South Bay Area Communities.
Invisalign Price in Bay Area without Insurance Coverage
In some limited scenarios treatable with Invisalign Express (5 aligners or less) the cost in Bay Area can go down to $1,800. However on the other extreme, the cost can go up to $8,500.
Below is the average Cost of Invisalign, for most full adult treatment scenarios:
- Average cost of Invisalign in Bay Area: $6,700
- Invisalign price in our office: $3,950 (Limited time offer this month. Details below.)
- National average Invisalign cost: $5,500
Continue reading below, as we discuss Invisalign price range in Bay Area.
We are offering a limited time Invisalign special until the end of September 2022
What will you get?
- Treatment with Top Invisalign Provider in Los Gatos.
- Free Invisalign consultation cost and complimentary digital scan.
- $3,950 all-inclusive treatment. Best price for Invisalign!
- Your investment out of pocket would be much lower with ortho insurance as we are In-Network with many PPO Dental Insurances.
- Unlimited Refinements for Full Invisalign Case is included in the price.
- One free set of Retainers.
- Complimentary Teeth Whitening.
- Advanced 3D treatment with iTero Digital Scanner.
- Flexible payment options and in-house 0% interest financing.
If you are looking for an affordable Invisalign dentist to get your teeth straightened, Dr. Mahsa Efandiari Dental Group offers a comfortable, convenient, and esthetically pleasing treatment option – the Invisalign removable aligners. Unlike fixed metal braces, Invisalign aligners are removable. As a result, they allow you to eat your favorite foods and maintain optimal oral hygiene, besides being completely inconspicuous when you wear them.
What are the Factors Affecting Invisalign Aligners Cost in Bay Area, California?
The cost of Invisalign aligners depends on multiple factors and can range from $1,800 up to $8,000. Below are some of the factors:
- Partial or Complete Tooth Alignment – Perhaps, the most critical factor determining the treatment cost is the number of teeth aligned. If your dentist uses clear aligners to align the front teeth only, then the cost of treatment would be significantly reduced – ranging anywhere between $1,800 and $2,500. On the other hand, if you have severe tooth misalignment, your dentist may choose to perform a complete arch alignment, which may cost you between $3,500 and $8,000.
- The severity of the Orthodontic Problem – Generally, the more complex your orthodontic issue is, the greater the number of aligners your dentist has to use to straighten your teeth – leading to higher treatment costs.
- Need for Additional Dental Procedures – In some cases, dentists have to perform additional procedures before they initiate your treatment. For example, your dentist may remove your wisdom or premolar teeth to create space for aligning the remaining ones. In other cases, dentists may have to restore grossly damaged teeth with fillings or root canal treatment before they begin the treatment. All these procedures, if required, add to the treatment cost.
- Patient Compliance – Invisalign treatment costs increase significantly for patients who frequently break or misplace their aligners – or those who do not wear them for the prescribed duration.
- Insurance Coverage – Before starting your Invisalign treatment, it may be a good idea to check with your insurance provider if they cover Invisalign aligners. Most insurance companies in the US fully or partly cover orthodontic treatment with Invisalign aligners.
Should I go to an Orthodontist or a Dentist for Invisalign Treatment in Bay Area?
Invisalign therapy does not require the same amount of specialized training as fixed braces. Any dentist licensed to practice in the US can provide Invisalign treatment. Invisalign providers offer training to all dentists to correct orthodontic problems using clear aligners. So, if you are looking for an Invisalign licensed practice in Los Gatos, look no more. At Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group, our experienced dentists offer high-quality orthodontic treatment services at affordable rates. So, book an appointment today, and let us give you a beautiful, healthy, and lasting smile with Invisalign aligners.
Contact Our Invisalign Dentist in Bay Area
As part of our commitment to bringing a comprehensive array of quality, in-house dental procedures, the Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group is proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners to our patients in the South Bay Area. Invisalign costs are similar to the price of traditional braces, making this option a more comfortable and practically invisible way to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Please schedule an appointment online or call us at (408) 371-1070 to have a consultation with any of our Los Gatos Dental Group dentists, and we will be happy to help!