No Limitations or Exclusions!
If you have ortho insurance, we could offer up to 90% off, depending on your coverage.
plus, Free Teeth Whitening!
Promo valid until the end of November 2023
Submit today to secure the promo for 2 more weeks.
Invisalign Cost in San Jose CA - Get 40% Off!
Find out factors affecting Invisalign Cost in San Jose CA. The price of Invisalign in San Jose ranges from $3,900-$7,800. Get 40% discount from us! At Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group, we understand that the biggest concern of prospective orthodontic patients is the treatment cost. If you are also wondering about the cost of treatment with Invisalign aligners, this article is for you. Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about treatment costs with clear aligners. This should give you a general idea of factors affecting Invisalign price if you are seeking for options in San Jose and Nearby South Bay Area Communities.
Invisalign Price in San Jose without Insurance Coverage
- Average cost of Invisalign in San Jose, CA: $6,700
- Invisalign price in our office: $3,795 (Limited time offer this month. Details below.)
- National average Invisalign cost: $5,500
We are offering a limited time Invisalign special until the end of November 2023
What will you get?
- Treatment with Top Invisalign Provider in Los Gatos.
- Free Invisalign consultation and complimentary digital scan.
- As low as $99 per month with approved financing.
- Your investment out of pocket would be much lower with ortho insurance as we are In-Network with many PPO Dental Insurances.
- All aligners for Full Invisalign Case is included in the price.
- We ensure transparency from the start. Complex cases come with no extra charges.
- Complimentary Teeth Whitening.
- Advanced 3D treatment with iTero Digital Scanner.
- Flexible payment options and in-house 0% interest financing.
If you are looking for an affordable Invisalign dentist to get your teeth straightened, Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group offers a comfortable, convenient, and esthetically pleasing treatment option – the Invisalign removable aligners. Unlike fixed metal braces, Invisalign aligners are removable. As a result, they allow you to eat your favorite foods and maintain optimal oral hygiene, besides being completely inconspicuous when you wear them.
What are the Factors Affecting Invisalign Aligners Cost in San Jose, CA?
The cost of Invisalign aligners depends on multiple factors and can range from $1,800 up to $8,000. Below are some of the factors:
- Partial or Complete Tooth Alignment – Perhaps, the most critical factor determining the treatment cost is the number of teeth aligned. If your dentist uses clear aligners to align the front teeth only, then the cost of treatment would be significantly reduced – ranging anywhere between $1,800 and $2,500. On the other hand, if you have severe tooth misalignment, your dentist may choose to perform a complete arch alignment, which may cost you between $3,500 and $8,000.
- The severity of the Orthodontic Problem – The higher the number of aligners your dentist has to use, the greater cost for treatment.
- Need for Additional Dental Procedures – Your dentist may have to perform additional procedures before they initiate your treatment. For example, wisdom or premolar teeth might need removal of space for aligning remaining ones and restore grossly damaged teeth with fillings in order start work on it properly. But this depends entirely upon the case itself so ask them directly! All these procedures, if required, add to the treatment cost.
- Patient Compliance – Patients who frequently break or misplace their Invisalign aligners will face an increased cost for treatment as compared to those patients that wear them throughout the prescribed duration.
- Insurance Coverage – Before starting your Invisalign treatment, it may be a good idea to check with your insurance provider if they cover Invisalign aligners. Most insurance companies in the US fully or partly cover orthodontic treatment with Invisalign aligners.
Should I go to an Orthodontist or a Dentist for Invisalign Treatment in San Jose?
Invisalign therapy does not require the same amount of specialized training as fixed braces. Any dentist licensed to practice in the US can provide Invisalign treatment. Invisalign providers offer training to all dentists to correct orthodontic problems using clear aligners. So, if you are looking for an Invisalign licensed practice in San Jose, look no more. At Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group, our experienced dentists offer high-quality orthodontic treatment services at affordable rates. So, book an appointment today, and let us give you a beautiful, healthy, and lasting smile with Invisalign aligners.
Contact Our Invisalign Dentist in San Jose, CA
As part of our commitment to bringing a comprehensive array of quality, in-house dental procedures, the Dr. Mahsa Esfandiari Dental Group is proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners to our patients in San Jose, CA. Invisalign costs are similar to the price of traditional braces, making this option a more comfortable and practically invisible way to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Please schedule an appointment online or call us at (408) 371-1070 to have a consultation with any of our San Jose Dental Group dentists, and we will be happy to help!